Sunday, January 1, 2012

Pineapple Book Club!

     Remember the girl from my "Happy New Years" post? Well for now lets just call her the pretty pineapple (pp). Pp offered me to join her book club. Now usually I would jump at the chance to join her interesting looking book club, but of course the only thing in my way was . . . . . . . . The Announcements! Yes in an earlier  post I explained how I do the announcements at my school. Well it is a club that I go to after school every Wednesday. And guess when the book club is! They meet every 2 weeks on Wednesday, and my grandma really wants me to join. So what do I do? Do I go to that club one Wednesday and video tech another, do I just stay at video tech and slightly disappoint my grandma, or do I go to the club and disappoint my self?

No comments:

Post a Comment