Sunday, January 1, 2012

The New Book Look

    I did not always enjoy reading books. I remember when I was younger and my dad would make me read books with what seemed like a lot of words. And I hated it. I hated that I always messed up, I hated it when he would make me just read all together, but mostly I hated the fact that sometimes he would even make me read it again. It was a well known fact that I didn't like reading (well at least in my head). But soon that would all change, once I started to understand what I was reading I started to enjoy it, starting with Ramona and Beezus to Romeo and Juliet.And I became good at it to. I was one of the best readers in my class. But nothing and I mean nothing prepared me for the pretty pineapple to offer me to join a book club.

No comments:

Post a Comment