Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Even Deeper!

     So I realized that I still haven't really explained much about my self even though I have already posted 2 post explaining my life. But I think you might be able to make a better decisions if you know more about me. Well here goes. Do you remember me explaining how I edit announcements at my school. Well it is only a small part of computers that I like. This Christmas my dad just got me a computer book (along with my mom who got me a brand new laptop). The only thing I lake is good decision making and I promised my mom I would do something useful with these computer, but not just with video games. That is kind of why I started this blog. I will explain more deeply as we go along with the poles (which I will stick by and follow).

No comments:

Post a Comment