Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Explanations

      Okay, I guess I should explain things a little deeper. I found out that a person a care deeply for (who we shall call Bones) is on drugs. Bones dose not know that I know on the other hand. And well this is the beginning of the end:( I'm 13 and I have been to 3 schools. My first school was a small private school (I only went to a private school because in preschool my teacher said I had trouble paying attention in big class rooms). That is where I met and became great friends with raspberry. While all this was going on Bones was helping take care of me and of course no one was aware of what was going on with the drugs (which Bones was on while caring for me). The second school I went to was a bigger private school, but still a small one. There I got separated with raspberry, yet we still stayed in contact over the phone. I made other friends though. There I met to amazing people which we will call orange and mango. Soon I would go to my 3rd school, the school I am currently at now (it is my 1st year to).  It is a huge public school. Raspberry also goes there. I lost contact with orange ,but I still am in contact with mango. I joined a club called video tech and                          edit the announcements at my school. My parents are separated and a stay at my grandmas sometime (no point in giving them names cause we won't talk about them much). Oh and were broke. And there you have it. You now everything about my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment